As we still have many challenging months ahead of us as we transition out of the current Government lockdown restrictions we have decided that we will continue to make the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members a priority.
Mannings will continue to focus on upholding our high standards of cleanliness to reassure our guests and team members of our commitment to providing a safe environment in these unprecedented times.
Standard Practices will include:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection processes, especially in high traffic areas
- The provision of personal protective equipment and updated training for team members
Enhanced Cleanliness will include:
- The increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to high-touch items.
- A reduction in soft furnishings in guest rooms
- The enhanced off-site professional laundering of linen to required temperatures.
- Ensuring room keys are disinfected before guest arrival.
- The installation of a protective screen at our reception desk, for the safety of both guest and team members.
- Express Check Out, with payment on arrival and VAT invoices emailed to guests after departure.
- Providing team members with PPE if requested.
- Providing personal hygiene and infection prevention training for team members.
- Providing additional training for housekeeping, to ensure heightened cleaning standards are implemented and that PPE is used correctly.
- The positioning of hand sanitizers at the entrance to the hotel and in all public and staff areas, including on each accommodation floor.
Mannings Team Continued Protocols Include:
- Ensuring team members wash their hands frequently (every 30 minutes, as a minimum) and thoroughly throughout the day, with a well-being fitness check at the start of each day.