As we still have many challenging months ahead of us we have decided that we will continue to make the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members a priority.
Mannings will continue to focus on upholding our high standards of cleanliness to reassure our guests and team members of our commitment to providing a safe environment in these unprecedented times.
Standard Practices will include:
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection processes, especially in high traffic areas
- The provision of personal protective equipment and updated training for team members
Enhanced Cleanliness will include:
- The increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to high-touch items.
- A reduction in soft furnishings in guest rooms
- The enhanced off-site professional laundering of linen to required temperatures.
- Ensuring room keys are disinfected before guest arrival.
- The installation of a protective screen at our reception desk, for the safety of both guest and team members.
- Express Check Out, with payment on arrival and VAT invoices emailed to guests after departure.
- Providing team members with PPE if requested.
- Providing personal hygiene and infection prevention training for team members.
- Providing additional training for housekeeping, to ensure heightened cleaning standards are implemented and that PPE is used correctly.
- The positioning of hand sanitizers at the entrance to the hotel and in all public and staff areas, including on each accommodation floor.
Mannings Team Continued Protocols Include:
- Ensuring team members wash their hands frequently (every 30 minutes, as a minimum) and thoroughly throughout the day, with a well-being fitness check at the start of each day.