Our number one priority will always be the safety and wellbeing of our guests and team members. Mannings is focus will be on upholding an even higher standard of cleanliness than normal and on reassuring our guests and team members of our commitment to providing a safe environment in these unprecedented times.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property can only accept bookings from essential workers/permitted travellers, during dates where such guidelines exist. Reasonable evidence must be provided on arrival. If it isn’t provided, your booking will be cancelled on arrival.
New Standard Practices will include:
- All guests must wear masks when moving around the building.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection processes, especially in high traffic areas
- The provision of personal protective equipment and updated training for team members
- Displaying social distancing signs throughout the building as reminders
- The implementation of a one way traffic system at reception and within the inside restaurant when it reopens on 05/11/20.
Enhanced Cleanliness will include:
- The increased cleaning and disinfection of all public areas and guest rooms, paying special attention to high-touch items
- A reduction in soft furnishings in guest rooms
- The enhanced off-site professional laundering of linen to required temperatures
- The cleaning of guest rooms only after each guest stay, unless special requests are made prior to arrival
- Ensuring room keys are disinfected before guest arrival
- The implementation of social/physical distancing measures throughout the hotel, with appropriate signage in place, in line with local government advice
- The installation of a protective screen at our reception desk, for the safety of both guest and team members
- Express Check Out, with payment on arrival and VAT invoices emailed to guests after departure
- Providing team members with Personal Protective Equipment wherever requested and as required to meet government guidelines
- Providing personal hygiene and infection prevention training for team members
- Providing additional training for housekeeping, to ensure heightened cleaning standards are implemented and that PPE is used correctly
- The positioning of hand sanitizers at the entrance to the hotel and in all public and staff areas, including on each accommodation floor
Mannings Team Protocols include:
- Ensuring team members wash their hands frequently (every 30 minutes, as a minimum) and thoroughly throughout the day, with a well-being fitness check at the start of each day
- The provision of a staff PPE changing area / break room, ensuring social distancing is observed
- Implementing staggered shifts and designated break times to reduce staff contact
- The main restaurant will be open seven days week from 5:30 pm to 9:00 pm with table service.
- Breakfast service will be socially distanced with pre – booked breakfast time slots.